Vegansrock

Nod your head and clap your hands, or open your mind and understand !

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Doves Farm organic 'Chocolate and crispy rice bar'

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Firebird

PostSubject: Doves Farm organic 'Chocolate and crispy rice bar'   Sun 10 May 2009, 12:38 pm

Review written on the 1st of June, 2008

I'm very happy indeed with this product, I'm going to try and buy a whole load of them online because they've only been seen here in a shop here once before, and they're really good I reckon.

They come in boxes of five Wink but I reckon that a box-load is unlikely to last long for many people.

Basically, there's a puffed rice base which is all chewy and yummy, and chocolated-up, and on top is a yummy nice less-chocolatey overall top part, which also has chooclate chips in - for pure chocolate indulgence at it's best !

These would be great in packed lunch boxes (although maybe just one for kids, if even that Wink because of all of the sugar !) , or would be great as a convenient portable snack on the go....

I found them to be really nice and pudding-y without being too heavy, or dissatisfyingly light.... and I really enjoyed the two-halves thing, it makes this product very interesting.
(^-^)

Doves Farm official website - flapjack & bars range
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://vegansrock.getgoo.net

Page 1 of 1